1-1-1 Yayoi, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN 113-0032
E-mail: knishida (at) eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Earthquake Research Institute, The University of Tokyo, DIVISION OF THEORETICAL GEOSCIENCE
- Someone's noise is another one's signal!
1) Ambient seismic wave field: studies on microseisms and seismic hum
- What shakes the Earth?
- Tracking storms by seismic observations
- Atoustic coupling among the solid Earth, the ocean and the atmosphere
2) Seismic interferometry: Seismic exploration without earthquakes
- Ambient noise tomography: How to utilized the body wave?
- For environment Seismology
- AGU’s Outstanding Reviewers of 2022
- Outstanding reviewers 2022 of GJIに選ばれました。
- Educational resources: Love wave: Web application for demonstrating Love wave propagation (2023 2/21).
- The lecture note on "A theory of seismic wave propagations" is now available on my website (2023 2/20).
- Receipt of the 36th (2019) Inoue Prize for Science (2020 1/15)
- Receipt of AGU’s Outstanding Reviewers of 2019 (2020 6/19)
- Receipt of AGU’s Outstanding Reviewers of 2018 (2019 6/4)
- Receipt of the 3rd JpGU Nishida Prize (2019 5/31)
- Receipt of AGU’s Outstanding Reviewers of 2017 (2018 6/4)
- Educational resources: Body wave: P and S waves.
- Educational resources: Seismic interferometry: a demonstration in a 2-D case.
- Our Sience paper was featured on the cover page. (8/26/2016)