1-1-1 Yayoi, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN 113-0032
E-mail: knishida (at) eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Earthquake Research Institute, The University of Tokyo, DIVISION OF THEORETICAL GEOSCIENCE
- Someone's noise is another one's signal!
1) Ambient seismic wave field: studies on microseisms and seismic hum
- What shakes the Earth?
- Tracking storms by seismic observations
- Atoustic coupling among the solid Earth, the ocean and the atmosphere
2) Seismic interferometry: Seismic exploration without earthquakes
- Ambient noise tomography: How to utilized the body wave?
- For environment Seismology
- Educational resources: Refractions and reflections in a two layer medium).
- AGU Outstanding Reviewers of 2017 (2018 6/4)
- Educational resources: Body wave (P and S waves).
- Educational resources: Seismic interferometry: a demonstration in a 2-D case.
- Our Sience paper was featured on the cover page. (8/26/2016)