|2011/11/04(Fri)||Text of Organization is reviced.|
|2010/11/01(Mon)||Newly opened this "Technical Division" web site.|
Most of the researches in ERI are supported by Technical Division, which is composed of three different sections as follows.
|Technical Supporting Section for Observational Research||Supports various aspects of geophysical/geological field observations and experiments including data analysis and management-maintenance of equipments.|
|Laboratory for Technical Service and Development(Development Group)||Supports instrumental developments based on machining operation and electrical/electronics engineering, including maintenance of instruments and instruction of their usage to users.|
|Laboratory for Technical Service and Development(Analysis Group)||Supports chemical analysis of rock samples such as elemental analysis and isotope analysis, including maintenance of instruments and instruction of their usage to users.|
|Technical Supporting Section for Infromation Processing||Supports information processing, including management of observational data and issuing the research results on website. They also manage and compile a database of old, precious seismic records (smoked paper records, microfilms, etc.) and aero photos all over Japan kept in ERI.|
- List is sorted in Japanese alphabet.
Technical Director : Prof. Takehiro KOYAGUCHI
- Wakayama Seismic Observatory
- Shinetsu Seismic Observatory
- Fujigawa Observatory for crustal movement
- Hiroshima Seismic Observatory
- Komoro Seismic and Volcanic Observatory
- Asama Volcanic Observatory
- Yatsugatake Observatory for Earth Electromagnetism
- Outreach and Public Relations Office
- Eearthquake Research Institute
- The University of Tokyo
Copyright © "Technical Division of ERI" All Rights Reserved.