Life in Japan and the University of Tokyo
- Japanese Language Education
- University of Tokyo Library System
- Gotenshita Memorial Arena (Sports Center)
- International Activities
- The University of Tokyo Campus map and information on restaurants (PDF)
- Life in Japan (by JSPS)
- Tokyo Japan Guide : Sites, hotels, restaurants, but not everyday living
- Japan Guide : Day-to-day tips, travel, culture
Visa and Entering Japan
- Guide to Japanese Visas by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan
- Immigration Procedures Guidebook by Immigration Bureau of Japan
- Visa Consulting Service by Division for International Relations, University of Tokyo
- Application forms
- New residency management system by Immigration Bureau of Japan
- Housing Office, the University of Tokyo
- Elite-inn Yushima
- Weekly Mansions Tokyo
- Weekly Mansions LiVE MAX
- Forest Hongo
How to contact ERI colleagues
Acess ERI Directory as below (Note: works only for internal computer network. No equivalently simple way is provided for outsiders):
- Go to ERI English webpage
- OR Click Here[Internal Only]
- Then you find ERI “internal only” page. The page is written mostly in Japanese. Yet, you may find “Database & Directory” in the upper part of the page.
- Click “Database & Directory”, which leads you another page that looks mostly Japanese again.
- Yet, again, you may find “Directory of ERI” in the upper part of the page.
- Click “Directory of ERI”, which leads you to the Directory page.
Short version: simply click me (accessible within campus only). You will see name/title/internal phone number/room number/email address